May 18, 2011

Here's To you 27

Well it is official I have turned 27.  I am not sure that really means anything.  I don't feel older, my life is no different but I had an excellent time celebrating the day that comes and goes much too quickly. 

My Bestie Taryn and I share close Birthdays, with that I can't think of a better reason for a cookout. Can you? 

I am not taking No for an Answer.. Just Saying


And well.. We loved It! 

                                              
Here are Just a few more for your enjoyment :) 







Oh Yes.. Chester Came 



Living so far from home gets really tough at times.  I always wish I could go have dinner with my parents or visit them for the weekend just because I am homesick.  If you struggle with this I am always looking for tips on how to handle it.. Send em my way! 

Allison and I worked up a way for at least us three kids to connect every now and then.. This usually involves me in bed (cause I am an old lady) Allison working on something and walker drinking (I miss College).  

The night before my birthday we had our first family chat session and it was Fabulous.  An hour spent catching up, listening to music and singing happy birthday! Smiles had by all. 

(Allison did not really look this weird)


Ok we are official - I am 27 and Loving every minute of it! 

What I am loving even more are these beautiful flowers my sweet boyfriend sent me at work.  
What a Catch. 


Flowers are a prize possession and protecting them was my first priority.. 
I had no Idea how to get them home


Additionally on this day Mr. Chester got a Shave - He put that scarf on all by himself. 


Now for birthday Gifts.. 
I always say, don't get me anything but it is so fun to get stuff!!

Bday Gift #1 A Bike :) 
Thank you Mom and Dad


Bday Gift #2 CUPCAKES
Thank you Ben


Bday Gift #3 Clothes from Hampden Clothing 
Thank you Allison


Gift #4 New Running Shoes
Thank you Paty and Myself :) 







Gift #5 Sink Hole Rocket T-Shirt 
Thank you Walker P and Janna 
And her Sister Katie for Actually being the Sink Hole Rocket
(I don't have a picture)

I got some other great gifts from Family and My boss but nothing I have pictures of.  
I will do better next time! 

To complete this amazing Birthday Month Sarah and I went and saw Amos Lee at the Ryman
I wish I could share more videos but I am singing too loud and it is not enjoyable.. OOPS! 











Wowza that was a long one.

2 comments:

  1. A few things...

    1. How are we 27?!?!?!? We are just kids and this is not right. :-)

    2. SO glad you had a great bday!! Looks like a super fun party!

    3. I love that the 3 of ya'll face-chat. The Hill kids are so cute and sweet.

    4. The flowers from Paty are so pretty! And I am glad to know that we are kindred spirits in our usage of the seatbelt for such items. I often strap in my laptop. Safety first!!! :-)

    Hope you are doing well my friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... Your amazing. Come visit me!! I will be home for a week in July, I demand we eat Subway and Marsha make cornflake Candy - Just saying :) Oh the goodlife

    ReplyDelete