May 16, 2011

The Followup

First I have to say thanks to Hannah and Linsey for the great Ideas..

Here is how the gift giving went down.

Candle, Bath stuff, Card... All great Ideas so I thought TARGET.  Who does not think Target right.  So I zipped over to Target on my lunch break and went in for one of the above mentioned items.  Please note I had nothing else to get at Target.  So I walk in and Wham, distraction number one - The dollar Isle.

Thanks to my friend Savannah - I always stop at he beloved Dollar Isle.
Item in cart - $1 for a Large Bag O Animal Crackers

Then while cranking my head to the left trying to get an eye on the entire clothing section I travel to the right. (This causes a few almost buggy wrecks)

Side note Two: Yes I have a buggy for Candles and Cards..

It is all I can do to not stop in the baby stuff because I have so many friends adding additions to the family, Oh wait it was more than I can do, I stopped and loved on every single thing I saw.
- No purchase in that department - Success

Again back on track towards candles, cards and bath stuff...

None other than the makeup and hair Isle magically appears on my right and like fat kid (Or myself) drinking a milkshake I am sucked in.
Item in Cart - Jumbo rollers in hopes to look like Duchess Catherine Middleton
(All it takes is Jumbo rollers I heard)

That reminds me - I have not picked up the People Magazine that Covered the wedding.  Zip my cart backup front.  Fail No People Magazine

Alright time to check out..
Walking to my car..
Rollers I plan to take back - Check
Animal Crackers I have already Eaten - Check
New flavor of Special K they were displaying by the Register - Check

Gift for my Bathroom Pal - Shit!
Selfish Point for Me - Check

At that moment I remembered this great cupcake place next to Target.. Ran in Got a Cupcake and made the delivery.

And a Happy 60th it was....

Lindsey - You Win! and I miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment