February 15, 2012

L is for the way you look at me.

Did anybody have a really neat Valentines Day experience?

Some people love this day while others think its silly. I am on the love side, a day that reminds you to say I Love You is so important. A reason to stop the routine and show the one you love, you love them.

Paty and I have had many traditions, first we went out to dinner on V Day, realizing how busy and expensive restaurants are, we started to go out on the night before or after. However, it still felt busy. So now we cook at home, I love it. This year Paty's sister and husband came over, we drank to much wine and just fellowshiped in its finest form.

I was just talking to some other teachers who told me about some of their great traditions. One teacher goes to Shoneys every year. She said they go once a year, on this day and love it. Another teacher goes to Baja Burrito, she said its her favorite place to eat, so they go every year. Nobody ever said you had to spend money, just be genuine.

I also think I miss the beat each year. I focus so much on reminding Paty That I love him that I tend to forget that his is a great day to tell mom, dad, friends and so on that I love them too.

Guess today I have to make up for yesterday.

I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment