December 05, 2011

The Time Has Come

Can you believe it? It's finally here, the week of the trip. Packing and preparation are in full swing. The support has been above and beyond my wildest expectations. First, I can not thank enough those who supported me financially, making this trip possible. Second, I have been overwhelmed at all the awesome stuff I get to take to the kids and stuff keeps coming. Additionally, I'm so grateful for all the prayers and kind words.. Love yall!

Here is a list of all the awesome things I get to take to the chillins.

9 pairs of tennis shoes
1 pair of sandles- keep em stylish Erin
2 tenn Pom poms
4 athletic balls
1 pump
5 packs of markers
3 packs of paper
3 packs of stickers
2 hot wheels
8 packs of bracelets
Bubbles
Finger nail stickers
2 packs of planet earth stretchy animals
Socks
1 build your own fighter helicopter
Cards
11 Slinkys
Twisty balloon game
Connect 4 game
21 pairs of sunglasses
1 huge bottle of vitamins

Those in my life have really prospered in this season of giving.

Thank you!
Oh and thanks for the ball pump.. Huge help and great idea!!

The last picture is the beginning of my bag of things. Il post as it grows.


No comments:

Post a Comment