November 20, 2011

HELLLOOO COLLECTIVE FAMILY....

Well how the heck are ya?

First, I must apologize for the lack of post from me in well, forever. My life has officially - completely changed since my last update.

I Quit My Job 
(Which means I also quit receiving a paycheck :( )

I Became a Teacher 
(Should I put this on my resume as a job experience or volunteer community service?)


And Last but not Least..

With a Little Help from Family and The Big Man Upstairs I decided to Travel to Uganda
(My International Shot Band-Aids - There are Three more of those on the other Arm.)



From now until the end of December I believe this blog is going to be filled up with everything Uganda.

Trip Details:
Allison, Ben and I are all going together - How Cool?  
We are going with an organization called Palmetto Medical Initiative 
It is a 10 day trip to Masindi, Uganda 
Yes it is a Medical Mission however, I have little intensions of doing much medical work... I hope to share all this great love that we have with those kids and families who need to feel it.  

I am going to go into greater detail on each of the aspects of the trip as we near... Check in for More. 

Hope we still have followers - Again, Sorry for the 6th months of MIA.

Have an excellent Sunday - I am off to watch the Titans take on the Falcons. Go Titans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment