June 16, 2011

Proud Mother

No No I don't have a Human I have a Dog and well I got a glimpse of how happy I could have made my parents had I brought home a report card that was actually good.

I am not sure if I should bash my own schooling but Once I was put in an AP class. This set out to be a great 9 weeks in a class filled with all my friends... Until, my teacher felt that I would be better in the general ed class.. Haha Oh well! I graduated from the University of Tennessee with a high B average and have had a job ever since.. That'll do! :)

Anyways.. Back to Mr. C

Mr. Chester went to play at Doggie Day Care and that little Jewel brought this home.


A social Butterfly - Thats my Boy! 
Not sure who Kirby is but we need to have her over for a Play Date

Dogs have it made...



Sorry it has been so long... Unacceptable!

No comments:

Post a Comment