April 12, 2011

Put Some South In Your Mouth

To start, here is a follow up from my Sunday blog!

This is it.. How Sunday Should Look:





I found this picture in McDonald's -
Hehe












So although it is not Sunday and we are not at home, we decided we would have some Sunday cook'en of our own.. And it was GOOOOD!

MARY MAC'S TEA ROOM 
(Click The Name)


My Meal: Fried Chicken that came in the form of 3 large Chicken Legs, Mac N Cheese, Green Beans, Banana Pudding and the Sweetest Ice Tea that would put my Grandmas to shame.. 
(Actually it put me into Diabetic Shock - My blood felt weird)


This was a treat for us because we were first Timers - Pot Likker 



I wish I had pictures of the rest of my meal but as soon as it came I forgot about the blog and went strait to shoving it down into my belly.. I am officially sick to my stomach with happiness.

Here's to good eaten.

Yours Truly
Southern Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment