March 31, 2011

A is for Allison

Here we go.. A blog that means something, that changes lives that makes you laugh or cry - Hopefully all laughs. If the next 26 years goes anything like the last 26 then laughing is for sure what you will do. With my birthday coming up we get to start fresh, 27 years and growing older. Not sure about you but I am looking forward to every minute of it.

For my first post I believe I will tell you all about Allison, I want you to know exactly what your getting into.


Allison.. It must have been tough being the oldest child, she had four years to call her own and then I came along to steel away all the attention. I am positive that every home video we have is of Allison yelling at the camera, "Daddy, watch this" followed by "Y'all don't ever look at me, y'all don't ever get me on camera." Haha I can hear it now. What she did not know is that I was watching, always learning from her, growing in her shadow.

She was a cheerleader - So was I
She wore jean jackets - So did I
She went away to college - So did I..

It has been a fascinating cycle. She has always been a ball of fire looking for something more exciting, more interesting. Following college she did everything under the sun, buying for clothing stores, selling shoes, real estate, mortgage, etc.. Finding her home in graphic design. Just as Ellen Says,"Give that girl a hammer because she Nailed it!" In similar fashion I have worked in production, Insurance and now getting my masters in education. My hope is that in following her I learn a bit quicker. PLEASE LET ME GET A HAMMER!

Allison has a love for fashion, No wait, I think I am going to say a love for art. She loves to wear it and create it. An incredible artist for Studio R as well as a breathtaking artist in her daily attire, she inspires those who love art in both fashion and graphics. Not to mention she can flip a house better than You can flip a pancake. Her eye for detail is without match.

In the latest season of her life she found a love that both conquers her desire to work and wear great clothes.. That love came in the form of a man named Benny - And we love him. What a glorious gift from God. He even put her on a budget - That is real love ;)


Allison has had this life that some can only dream of, it has been full of great adventures and marvelous findings, it's only a shame that just now it get's documented. If I find her Diary I will make that my weekly post, I'll look at easter :)



The Great Mr. Walker - The 3rd in line but the most valuable and that is a fact.



Here we go with what is sure to be your next favorite feel good blog.
Keep It REAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment